Designing signs online is getting easier all the time. WeNeedSigns.com has the tools, clip art and ability to import picture files so you can create your own look. Designing online is not for everyone so we also have a fully staffed art department to help you with a look that best represents you and your company. A San Francisco Bay Area Sign Company, we wanted to be more innovative to help those who wanted to be able to create their own designs and order them as needed. We also create custom pages for custom products you may need, but do not see on the website. Check out the site and if you need a different product, contact us and we can assist you in creating a look and product that will make you look good.
Installing a “WeNeedSigns” wall sign.
Step by Step. “Click on image for a closer view”
Lobby logos or cut-out wall graphics are a great enhancement to your business or retail setting.
www.WeNeedSigns.com makes a wide variety of these type of signs and sell a 1/4″ thick expanded PVC wall graphic that is great looking, durable, light and very easy to install.
- Make sure the surface is clean and dry.Â If you have just painted, be sure the paint has a chance to dry for 10 days or so to be sure it is fully cured.
- Tools: You will need a ladder, level, tape measure and a pencil.
- Placement:Â Measure the center of the wall or mark where you would like the center of you wall sign.Â Mark the height of where you would like the “Bottom of the sign”.Â The bottom of the sign shouldn’t be less than 5-1/2′ from the bottom of the floor, or shouldn’t crowd the ceiling.
- Preparing the template:Â Remove the paper cover from the adhesive tabs on the back of the template.
- Placing the template:Â The template will have a center mark on the front side.Â Align the center mark of the template with the center mark you made on the wall.Â Use your level to make sure the template is not crooked. Press down gently on the adhesive tabs to make sure the template is secure and will not move.Â Step backÂ to see that the sign looks straight and is not too low or too high before sticking on the letters.
- Placing the letters:Â All the letters will come with a very high bond or “VHB” foam tape on the back of all the parts.Â Simply peel off the paper cover off the tape and gently place the letters in the template making sure the bottom of the letters are touching the bottom of the template cut-out.
- Securing the letters:Â After placing the letters on the wall, take time to look back at the graphic and make sure everything looks straight and centered. Press the letters down firmly after you are sure the letters are straight.
- If you are applying a boarder remove the paper cover off the left end of the boarder first and apply the first side then come back and remove the paper cover off the right side and apply the graphic.Â This way you will not stick down parts of the boarder until you can handle it.Â the PVC is flexible and the tape will be put on the boarder so that the process will be easy to handle.
- Remove the template:Â After all the graphics are applied on the wall and you have checked to make sure the tape is secured and well bonded, carefully remove the template from around the letters.
- The WeNeedSigns wall sign is now complete and you now have a great professional wall graphic that will last for years.
In all my 30 years experience in the signs industry, the best way I have ever seen to install real estate signs is with a PVC cross arm sign post. The look and ease of installation is second to none. We have designed our post to the highest specifications of materials and the best size, suited to appear balanced to show a classic look. Both www.ExcelTeam.net and www.WeNeedSigns.com carry the post and our customers from Hawaii to Maine tell us it is the best value product in the industry.
The images show you how easy it is to install and it pays for itself the first time you use the Excel Real Estate Sign Post.
Excel Sign & Decal Co., Inc.
1509 N. Milpitas Blvd. Milpitas CA 95035
Excel Sign & Decal has created a powerful tool allowing Real Estate companies big or small to design their own sign system at www.WeNeedSigns.com. This complete sign design tool will help you create your own logo, color pallet, and overall look that sets you apart from the rest of the crowd.Â We also manufacture our own accessories. Therefore, by eliminating the middle man, which increases the cost of the products, you don’t have to pay extra for your sign company.
The online design system will also remember all the designs you have created. This means you can re-order the previous signs or make changes to the designs, such as phone or agent name. This will make it much easier for all to create a system that is not only just right for each individual, but will maintain the same look whenever there is a reorder.
Here are a few examples from nationwide to regional real estate brands and services:
- Century 21 Yard Signs
- Frank Howard Allen Realtor Open House A-frame Signs, and Yard Signs
- Realty World White Metal Open House A-frame Signs
- Tarbell White PVC Open House A-frame Signs, and Yard Signs
If you do not have the time or expertise to design your sign system, you can contact Greg@WeNeedSigns.com and we will design and create any Real Estate Sign system you desire.
Check this video for the complete process of custom your own real estate signs
Excel Sign & Decal Co., Inc.
Visual communication is the key elements in recent safety sign standard highlighted in ANSI Z535.4-2007, published by American National Standard for Product Safety Signs and Labels.
When you make your safety signs at www.WeNeedSigns.com. Whether it’s an ANSI Safety signs and decals, or ISO safety signs and decals, you need to choose a safety sign symbol to fill in Sign template before completion.Â At WeNeedSigns.com we have hundreds of symbols to choose from. If you do not see the ones you are looking for contact us and we can make custom symblos or choose from our larger library of images.
Make your own safety signs is convience and quick at WeNeedSigns.com.
WNS has prepared all major Safety Sign and Decal templates for your choose. Together with hundreds of safety sign symbols and icons in the design tool, your design process can be done in just a few minutes.
Take a quick preview of all available templates, sizes, and materials in below:
In WeNeedSigns.com (WNS), every user has a personal file folder called “MY SIGNS”. This applies to you even if you do not have an account with WNS.
In the “MY SIGNS” folder,
Even before you have an account, you can just drop by and play with the design tool.
- You can save and review at least 30 sign designs you have done in the past.
When you have an account with WNS
- Your online saved space is doubled and your design could be accessed from any computer with internet access.
- You may check the production status of the signs you ordered.
- You have a personal photo album to upload and save company or personal images.
WeNeedSigns.com goes live by 2009.Â Featured making your own signs tool, and complete set of templates, sizes, and materials when design and order your own signs.
1. Shoppers design and order their own signs here
2. Shoppers may keep improving (re-editing) the signs many times and over many days
3. Design draft may be displayed on the screen in real-time and be shared with friends
4. Shoppers specify sign size, material, surface finishing, and order quantity
5. As shoppers complete their checking out, the sign orders arrive at the production floor
6. Streamlined sign order fulfillment process. Target turn around is 4-6 hrs from received order to ready-for-shipping. (more…)